This website can be accessed and used without requiring registration or providing any personal information to us. You can subscribe to our mailing list and receive information about promotions, bonuses, tips, bets, and strategies by providing your email address. You may unsubscribe from such communications at any time by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails to you. We may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication if you contact us via email, contact forms, phone, or in writing; we cannot identify you personally based on this information.
We may automatically collect the following information during each of your visits to our site, regardless of whether you have a User Account or not.
Subscribing to Our Newsletter
When you choose to join our email newsletter or opt-in to any promotion, we will also record your name and email address and contact you via email. If you wish to stop receiving promotional emails and newsletters from the site, you can opt-out by following the guidelines specified in those emails. However, if you choose to opt-out, we may still send you emails that are not promotional in nature, such as emails pertaining to your account.
Technical information such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, your login information, time zone setting, your internet service provider (ISP), browser plug-in types and versions, your location, device, operating system and platform, and other online identifiers. We also collect information about your visit to the site, such as the complete Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and page interaction data.
While this information is not personally identifiable, we treat it with the same level of security and protection as we do your personal data. It is only used for internal user trend analysis so that we can best optimise the site to provide an exceptional online experience.
Below are ways we collect the information:
- If you use our site on a mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information as well as the unique device id number.
- Information we receive from cookies.
- The site also makes use of analytics tools, which allow it to collect data from analytics platforms. The site makes use of both its own analytics tools and third-party analytics providers.
- Data analytics collects information on your device’s operating system (OS), Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to determine your geolocation), browser type, access times, and language, and the website you visited before our site.
Below are the ways we use your personal information that we’ve collected:
- To keep you informed of new information, announcements, relevant updates, and other events deemed relevant to you. You will only receive such information via email and other forms of electronic communication if you opt to receive it prior to signing up or by modifying your settings in your User Account to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving communications at any time by logging in to your User Account and changing the settings or by clicking the relevant unsubscribe link.
- We will also use your personal information to verify your account information if such verification is required.
- The site displays personalised advertisements based on your personal information. This means that the site shows you advertisements tailored to your interests, as determined by your interactions with the site, information collected by analytics platforms we use, or cookies.
We will not sell, lease, or distribute your personal information to third parties unless you give us permission or it is required by law. In addition, we do not use personal data to automate profiling.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the ICO about our processing of your personal data. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
The personal information that we collect and process about you can be classified into the following categories:
- Identity Data which includes your last name, first name, username or a similar identifier, date of birth, marital status, title, gender, employment status, and occupation.
- Contact Data pertains to information such as your residential address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data encompasses information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, time zone setting and location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology used on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data consists of your username and password (encrypted), as well as information regarding your login and logout times.
- Usage Data refers to information about how you use the site.
- Marketing and Communications Data comprises your preferences with regard to receiving marketing materials from us and our third parties, as well as your communication preferences.
- We mandate that all third parties uphold the security of your personal data and handle it lawfully. Therefore, our third-party service providers are not authorised to use your data for their own interests and are only permitted to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or related companies for valid business reasons. We aim to collaborate with companies offering services, solutions, and promotions that will be beneficial to our customers. If we partner with such companies, we will inform you about any related services and promotions they offer.
- Your personal data may be transferred to our service providers or partners located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA if the countries to which the data is being transferred offer sufficient protection for your personal information.
- The service provider or partner who receives your personal data ensures that adequate measures are in place to protect your personal information and that data subject rights are respected. Legal remedies for data subjects are also available. These safeguards can be implemented in different ways, such as using standard contractual clauses that the EU Commission has approved.
We may share depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about our service users to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other site information to potential partners, investors, advertisers, and other reputable third parties. This information may also be used for lawful purposes, including analysing and understanding site usage. However, these statistics will not contain any personally identifying information.
The site functions as an online portal for gambling information. Therefore, all of its marketing materials, products, services, and promotions are not intended for or directed towards children or visitors who are under 18 years old (or the minimum age equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction).
The site does not intentionally seek or gather personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
However, in the event that the site accidentally collects personal data from an individual below 18, it will take the necessary steps to remove that individual’s data from its records as soon as possible.
The site cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by individuals under the age of 18 (or the minimum age required by the relevant jurisdiction) or children based on the content available on the site, its sub-domains, and pages, or any outbound marketing campaigns such as email newsletters.
General Account Registration Policy
Upon registering an account, you may request for the account to be deactivated or deleted at any time. However, it is important to note that the registered information will be kept in a secure archive for statistical and analytical purposes.
Your personal data is subject to certain rights under data protection laws in specific circumstances. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data, and we will fulfil any reasonable access request. However, if the request involves an excessive amount of work, we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the costs in accordance with applicable law.
- Request that we correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you. We may need to verify the accuracy of any new data you provide to us before making any necessary corrections.
- You can request that we delete or remove any personal data that we hold about you which is irrelevant to the purpose for which it was collected. This includes the right to request that we delete all your personal data and close your account. However, we will only comply with such requests where there is no valid basis for us to continue processing your data. There may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting all or any information we hold about you upon request. However, we will fulfil your request as soon as the relevant data retention period has elapsed.
- You hold the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is based on legitimate interests. This objection can be made if you believe that processing your personal data affects your fundamental rights and freedoms. In addition, you are entitled to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes. To exercise this right, you can choose not to tick the relevant box for direct marketing when creating a user account or modify the settings of your existing user account to withdraw your consent for us to process your data for marketing communications.
- You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to temporarily halt the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
- If you want us to verify or establish the accuracy of the data.
- If our use of the data is illegal, but you do not want us to delete it
- If you need us to retain the data, even if we no longer require it, as you need it to establish or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your personal data, but we need to verify whether we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue using it; we may need to restrict its processing until we have made such a determination.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to yourself or a third party of your choice. We will provide your data to either you or the designated third party in a format that is structured, commonly used, and can be read by machines. You should note that this only applies to automated information which you have given consent for us to use or where we have used the information to fulfil a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time. This means that you can change your mind about allowing us to contact you for marketing purposes. Please be aware that retracting your consent will not affect the legality of any processing that was conducted prior to the retraction of your consent. If you do decide to withdraw your consent, please be aware that we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. If this is the case, we will inform you at the time you withdraw your consent.
You can access your personal data and exercise your rights under data protection laws without being charged any fees. Nevertheless, if we find your request to be obviously unfounded, excessive, or repetitive, we may decline your request or charge you a reasonable fee.
We aim to address all valid requests within one month of receiving them. However, if your request is intricate or if you have made several requests, it may take us more than a month to respond.
In such cases, we will inform you and keep you informed about the status of your request. We will keep copies of all communications you transmit to us, including emails, to ensure precise documentation of the data we have obtained from you.
If you wish to have your personal data deleted, you can do so by closing your User Account. Upon account closure, we will promptly delete all information associated with your account unless we are required by law to retain certain information. In specific situations, we may choose to render your personal data anonymous so that it is not linked to you anymore.
This anonymised data may then be used for statistical or research purposes. In such cases, we may use this data indefinitely without providing any further notice to you.
The site has implemented appropriate digital and infrastructure security measures, including physical IT and data storage facilities, to safeguard against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. Your personal information will be disclosed solely to those site staff members who require access to it in order to carry out their duties associated with their role in the company.
We ensure the security of your personal information by protecting it with a password in a highly secure digital encryption environment. Additionally, we strictly adhere to all regulations concerning the safeguarding of personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or how we handle your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will promptly address your concerns and work towards finding a satisfactory resolution.
By subscribing you confirm you are over 18 years old and agree to receive casino offers. You can unsubscribe at any given time. Please read the Privacy and Cookie Policies for more details.